we might not know what is going on.
anxieties about not having time
feeling a bit bewildered about how much to do and understand
we would like to start with the map as an introduction
don't feel like going back to work afterwards - would be better 3 till 4
-
Enjoying the 'real people' contact part of this course as much as the 'on line'
ReplyDeleteYes i agree that this should be better done from 3-4. Its going to be hard to be productive ater the hour
ReplyDeleteI did feel 'battered' by the speed and volume of what we were expected to take in/on from the first minute. I would have liked a more general introduction to what we were going to do - it felt like getting on a moving train!
ReplyDeleteOne general feeling I have about any technology training is that it needs more about the 'why would I choose to use this' and less of the mechanics of how.
I've earned a sweet.
ReplyDeleteI think the 'why' will become a bit more apparent after some of the how - think of it like driving. At first you're frantically trying to change gear, then later you get to look at the scenery.
ReplyDeleteOh, I do like that metaphor! I'm optimistic that we'll shift into overdrive pretty soon :-)
ReplyDelete