Saturday, 6 June 2009

Task Two - Top 10 tools for elearning

I've used a few of these already, so I'd like to choose one that's new to me. Do you think we could choose one each rather than all review the same one? We can still add comments to each other's posts if we want to afterwards. That way we cover more tools. What do you think?

I'd like to look at Google documents if that's OK.

By the way, I've made a couple of small changes to the way our blog looks. I've put the blog archive higher up on the right to make it easier to follow as we post more, and I've added 'Labels' so that we can group posts on the same topic together. I hope that's OK with you all. If not, feel free to change it - we all have admin rights for this blog.

David

2 comments:

  1. Good idea. I will look at Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Dave, thanks for changing the structure, very helpful

    ReplyDelete